Developed initially to help adoptive mothers induce lactation, the Supplemental Nursing System™ helps trigger hormonal changes in mothers to help enhance milk production. The adjustable flow-rate system also works as a tool to deliver supplements while baby is at breast.
Features & Benefits
- All parts that come into contact with breastmilk are BPA-free.
- Ideal for long-term supplemental feedings at the breast
- A breastfeeding assistance kit for mothers
- Aids adoptive mothers with inducing lactation or with supplementing infants at the breast.
- Adjustable flow-rate system Allows mothers to control the flow of liquid to the infant.
- Color-coded tubes
- Helps mothers to manage different tube sizes.
- Neck strap
- Our neck strap makes for a more convenient feeding experience for moms.
- Sterile packaging
- Ready to use.